1. —What’s________ , Tony ? —I have a sore throat .
A. matter B. a matter C. the matter D. this
2. —It’s 10 o’clock now, I must go.
—It’s raining outside. Don’t leave _____it stops.
A. when B. where C. that D. until
3. He can’t see clearly(清楚) . Something is wrong with his_____.
A. legs B. eyes C. ears D. stomach
4 If you have a sore throat, you should drink some hot tea ______honey.
A. with B. in C. on D. has
5 —How are you? —I’m not _____.
A. feel well B. feel good C. feeling good D. feeling well
6. My English teacher made______possible for us to learn English well.
A. that B. this C. it D. one
7. The English novel (小说) is quite easy. There are ______new words in it.
A. a little B. little C. a few D. few
8. There is ______snow here. It’s ______cold.
A. too much; much too B. much too; too much
C. too many ; too much D. too many; much too
9. Your temperature is 39℃. You have a______.
A. cold B. headache C. fever D. backache
10. Bill should ______because he is very thirsty.
A. go to bed B. eat food C. drink water D. take a walk
11. He _______his father. They are both kind and helpful.
A. was like B. looks like C. takes after D. likes
12. —I have a sore throat. —You ______hot food.
A. don’t eat B. should eat C. shouldn’t eat D. eat
13. My father used to_____up late, but now he is used t ____up early.
A. stay, get B. stayed , getting C. stay ,getting D. staying ,get
14. The old man lives _____,but he never feels ________.
A. alone , alone B. alone , lonely
C. lonely , alone D. lonely , lonely
15. —Could you please tell me where the restrooms are?
A. Yes, I could. B. I could C. Sure. D. I could tell you.
16. Lucy is coning to my home this evening. I’d like to eat______.
A. anything delicious B. delicious anything
C. delicious something D. something delicious
17. The bike boy looks sad. Let’s ____ .
A. cheer him up B. cheer up him
C. put him up D. put up him
18. Tony could help ______ the city parks.
A. clean B. clean up C. clean out D. cleans up.
19. We need to ____ up with a plan on Clean-up Day.
A. come B. go C. work D. study
20. I _______ some clothes to homeless people because they are too small for me.
A. take after B. hang out C. give away D. put off
21. Now I spend time _____ what I love to do.
A. to do B. doing C. do D. did
22. I’m thirsty. I’d like _____ a glass of water.
A. drink B. to drink C. drinking D. drank
23. Ask him _____ come to our party tomorrow.
A. not B. not to C. doesn’t D. isn’t
24. I am a League Member. I volunteer my time _____ others.
A. help B. to help C. helping D. helped
25. Did you _____ much money on the car?
A. cost B. pay C. spend D. take
26. The boss in the factory often makes the workers _____ nine hours a day.
A. work B. to work C. working D. worked
27. My sister didn’t sweep the floor .---__________.
A. so did I B. So was I C. Neither did I D.Neither was I
28. ---Could I ________some money from you?
---Sorry, I ______it to my friend just now.
A. borrow, lent B. borrow, lend
C. lend, borrow D. lent , borrow.
29. _______you study , _________your parents are .
A.The harder , the happily B. The harder , the happier
C. The harder , the happy D. The hard , the happier
30. He is practicing sports_____he can compete（完成） and win in the match.
A. so that B. so D. that D. in order to
31. You have worked for several hours. You’d better_____a rest.
A. to stop to have B. stop to have
C. to stop having D. stop having
32. Smoking is bad for your health. You should____________.
A. give up it B. give up them C. give it up D. give them up
33. Although Mr. Sheng is a new teacher, he knows ______ student in his class.
A. either B. all C. every D. none
34. I think _______is important for the kids _______ many after-school classes .
A. it , having B. it , to have C. that , having D. that , to have.
35. The young man made a decision________the mountain alone.
A. to climb B. climb C. climbs D. climbing
A 7-magnitude（震级）earthquake hit Ya'an,Sichuan at 8:02 on April 20, 2013, and it killed at least 196 people and injured more than 11,000.
Together with other students, Yang Xuelan ran out to the playground. She was safe. But all her textbooks and exercise books were buried（埋）in the teaching building.
What can we do when an earthquake happens? In fact, there's little we can do to stop natural disasters (自然灾害) such as earthquakes happening. But, some methods(方法) can reduce（减少） the harm they cause.
◆ Drop down onto your hands and knees. This way can protect you from falling.
◆ Cover your head under a strong table or desk. You can also stay along a wall,and cover your head with your arms and hands.
◆ Hold on to(守住,抓牢) your shelter(遮蔽物) until the shaking stops. Be prepared to move with your shelter if the shaking continues.
Schools can normally take the earthquake drills（演练） to help student stay alive.
36. More than 11,000 people lost their lives in the earthquake in Ya'an.
37. When the earthquake happened in Ya'an, Yang Xuelan was at school.
38. A 7-magnitude（震级）earthquake hit Ya'an,Sichuan at 8:02 on April 2, 2013.
39. we can do nothing to reduce the harm natural disasters cause.
40. Dropping down onto your hands and knees can help you stay alive in an earthquake.
Welcome to Made-in-China website!
Price: ¥ 120
Delivery (递送）time: 10 work days after received 30% payment. Tea pots with good quality. And the best gift for your friends or your family.
Color: Black-and white
Price: ¥ 280 (¥ 520 for two on Women’s Day)
Delivery time: 7 days after confirmation (认证）
We have our own designers. Our new styles may give you a new surprise.
2013 Newly Children Bicycle
Price: ¥ 240 (20% off on Children’s Day)
Delivery time: 5 days after confirmation
With a basket for children aged from 3-7
New Design Fashion Button
Color: All kinds of colors
Price: Y 1.00 (¥9 for ten)
Delivery time: 3 days after confirmation
New and popular designs, you can dye them into different colors if you like.
41. Where can you buy these things according to the ad?
A. In a shop. B. In a mall.
C. On the Internet. D. In a supermarket.
42. From the ad, you can buy the children bicycle for a child of_____.
A. 2 B. 5 C. 8 D. 10
43. The best birthday gift for your grandpa is __________.
A. some buttons B. a handbag
C. a tea pot D. a children bicycle
44. My mother ordered some fashion buttons, and she can get them _ days later.
A. three B. five C. seven D. ten
45. If you have Y 400, you can buy __________.
A. two handbags
B. 500 buttons
C. a handbag and a bicycle
D. a tea pot and a handbag
A report showed lots of kids hate school. Usually this kind of feeling doesn't last(持续) long. But what happens if you feel this way too much? School is a fact of life and getting a good education can help you build the kind of future life you want. So let's talk about school and what to do when you don't like it.
If you don't like school, the first step is to find out why. You might not like school because you don't have enough friends, or maybe you don't get along with your teacher. Sometimes it's a big problem with your classes and school-work. You may be getting farther and farther behind,and it may seem like you'll never catch up.
When you know why you don't like school, you can start taking steps to make things better. It's a good idea to talk to someone about your problems with school. Your mum, dad, teacher or school counselor(顾问) will be able to help you. Another good idea is to write down your feelings about school in a notebook. It's a great way to let out emotions(情绪). Remember, you don't have to share what you've written with others.
46. Lots of kids, according to the writer.
A. like school very much
B. are good at reading and writing
C. don't like doing homework
D. have the thought of hating school
47. What does the underlined word “it”refer to(指的是)in the first paragraph?
A. A good education. B. School. C. Future life. D. Friendship.
48. If you don't like school, the first step is to.
A. find out why
B. go to see a doctor
C. ask your parents for help
D. leave school for a short time
49. How many reasons why you don't like school are given by the writer?
A. Two. B. Three. C. Four. D. Five.
50. When you start taking steps to make things better, one of the good ideas is to .
A. keep silent about your problems
B. share what you' ve written with others
C. write down your feelings about school
D. get along well with your classmates
lie, put off , clean up , breathe,come true
1. When I got home , I found my pet dog _____on the floor ,dead.
2. On May 12th,2010, on his 15thbirthday , his dream _____.
3. When you climb mountains ,maybe you will have problem ______.
4. We can’t ____making a plan . Clean-up day is only two weeks from now .
5. It’s our duty ______ our city parks.
throw,watch ,hurt ,set up, interest
6. ______ TV too much is bad for our eyes .
7. Tom ____himself playing basketball and he was sent to the hospital .
8. Look! Someone____rubbish. It is not good.
9. Tom has a dream. In the future he ______a food bank to help people in need.
10. If the book______ you, you will enjoy yourself.
1. My uncle has taught ______ (自己)English since two years ago.
2. In the USA, people eat with______(刀)and forks.
3. He ran out______(用完)his money. So he’ll have to stop it.
4. Some disabled people can’t use their arms or legs ______.(容易地)
5. After doing sports for a long time, Mary is ______(瘦的)than before.
C. 短文填空 选择恰当的单词填空，每次限用一次。（有两个多余选项）
never ,nice , died , surprised，playing，miss , with，hard，always，on,hated,deeply
Leo and his father didn’t talk for 10 years. 10 years ago, Leo’s mother1. He thought it was his father who caused his mother’s illness. He 2his father.
Now they were sitting in a 3coffee shop. Suddenly his father asked the waiter to put some salt in his coffee. Leo was 4. His father smiled and said, “Before you were born, your mother and I often had fun 5in the sea. We could taste the sea, just like the taste of the salty coffee. Every time I have salty coffee, I always think of your mother. I 6her so much.”
Leo was 7moved (感动). He 8knew his father had such deep love for his mother. One month later, he moved to live9his father. Every time he made coffee for him, he put some salt in the coffee.
After 10 years, his father died. Leo received a letter which said, “Dear Leo, please forgive my life’s lie — the salty coffee. Actually at that time I wanted some sugar, but I said salt. It was 10for me to change, so I just went ahead. Now let me tell you the truth. I don’t like salty coffee, but I drink salty coffee for 10 years! Having you with me is the biggest happiness of my whole life.”
When your teacher talks in class, do youcatchevery word? If you miss a lot of words, how can you learn well? So you need to learn how to listen carefully.
Sit near the front of the classroom andclear your mind. That is, don't think about other things. Look at your teacher. By doing so, it will be easier for you to follow the teachers. If you can't understand something, ask a question. You can also talk to the teacher about what you think. Don't talk to others around you or play with something when the teacher isn't looking at you.
Keep these in mind until they become something you always do in class. After class you can tell most of what your teachers have said.
2. Clean your mind :
1. Why should you look at your teacher ?
2. If you can’t understand something , what should you do ?
Keep these in mind until they become something you always do in class.
When I was a child, my parents always told me that I should never talk to strangers. This was part of a whole list of things I should never do：Never accept food or candy from strangers，never get in a car with strangers，and so on.
But if we didn’t start a conversation with strangers, we，d never make new friends. We，d never get a job. We may miss the joy that comes from talking with strangers. And the more people you know, the more chances you can find.
The following passage offers you some advice on how to break the ice.
Don’t just stare at your shoes. Go and say “Hi” to that new guy. It will be easier to break the ice if you know more about different cultures.
British：Beautiful day, isn’t it?
The weather in Britain is changeable. So, it’s one of the topics the British care most about. And there’s a simple rule：Say “Yes” whether you agree with the person’s idea on the weather or not. That’s because the British start a conversation using the weather so that they can continue their talk.
French：Where did you go on holiday?
To talk with a French person, the safest way is to ask about his or her last holiday. French students enjoy a 10-to-15-day holiday every two months. French employees(雇员）get more than six weeks of holidays per year.
American:So，where are you from?
The US is so big and people move so often that location is always a source (来源) of talk. You can try to find a connection with the place they’re from. For example, if someone’s from Los Angeles, you could say : “Oh, I have a friend who studied there.”
A. France a . Talk about the weather
B. the United States b. Talk about the holiday
C. Britain c. Talk about hometowns
List the things the writer couldn’t do when she was a child .(至少2件)
The weather changes a lot in Britain .
The bus driver Wang Ping stopped the bus without______twice. He got off and asked the woman what happened. She said that the man had a heart problem and ______ go to the hospital. Mr. Wang told the passengers that he must ______ the man to the hospital. He expected most or all of passengers to get off and wait for the next bus. But to his ______, they all agreed to go with him. Some passengers helped Mr. Wang to move the man ______ the bus.
1. You should eat something.( 改为否定句)You _________eat ___________.
2. I want to learn more about how to care for animals.(改为同义句)
I ______ ______ to learn more about how to care for animals.
3. Lucky makes a big difference to my life.（改为一般疑问句）
______ Lucky ______ a big difference to my life.
4. I have a test on Monday.(对划线部分提问)
______ ______ you have a test?
5. The poor child didn’t know where he could go.(改为简单句)
The poor child didn’t know ______ ______ go.
What are your interests and hobbies?
How can these help you to do the job?
Why do you want to do the volunteer job?
Which volunteer job do you want to do?
When are you free to do the job?
Moral Jiaozhou is the brand of Jiaozhou city. More and more people want to be volunteers to help others . As a student,
CDBAD DDACC CCCBC DABAC BBBBC ACABA BCCBA
BABBA CBCAD DBABC
lying,came true,breathing,put off,to clean up,Watching,hurt,will set up,interests
understand, Don’t think about other things
It will be easier to follow the teachers.
I can ask a question or talk to the teacher about what I think.
Never accept food or candy from strangers. Never get in a car with strangers.
The weather in Britain is changeable.
thinking, should, take,surprise, onto
shouldn’t,anything,would like,Does,make,When, do,where to
2、要点基本齐全，语句通顺完整, 基本上无语法、拼写错误, 书写工整。（13-15分）